Your browser is obsolete!
The page may not load correctly.
Dr.Web ATM Shield
Centralised protection for embedded systems (ATMs, terminals and multikiosks).
Dr.Web for Internet gateways Unix
- A wide range of options for establishing comprehensive protection from threats lurking in inbound web traffic
- Delivery of virus-free content into the protected network
- Efficient filtering of traffic at the ICAP server level — almost without slowing down the content delivery speed
- Efficiently prevents any type of malware from getting through
- Flexibility and easy administration; the product lets you implement protection configurations that are in compliance with your company’s security policies
- Substantial reduction of Internet costs
- High scalability — ability to process huge amounts of data in real time
- Perfect compatibility — integration with any application supporting ICAP, with all known firewalls
- Supports virtually all Unix-based operating systems currently in use
- Low system requirements allow the product to run smoothly on any server hardware
Buy from partners
- Anti-virus scanning of HTTP and FTP traffic
- Filtering by host name, MIME type, or file size
- Web resources access control
- Preview technology for optimised traffic scanning
- Supports IPv4 and the next-generation protocol IPv6
- Application of various actions to different types of scanned files
- Isolation of infected files in the quarantine
- Easy-to-read reports
- Simultaneous processing of several requests per individual connection
- Protection from unauthorised access
- Monitoring of the system’s operation and automatic restoration after a failure
- User notifications about the presence of viruses and other malicious code in webpages
Product system requirements can be found in the documentation.
Buy from partners
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2020
Doctor Web to rosyjski producent oprogramowania antywirusowego Dr.Web. Rozwijamy nasze produkty od 1992 roku.
125124, Rosja, Moskwa, 3. ulica Jamskiego Pola 2-12A